Wouldn’t it be awesome if you had a dream wedding in India followed by a romantic honeymoon to Thailand? Well, if you want to, you can easily make it happen. All you need to do is to make your plans in advance. Whether it is your wedding or honeymoon, you would want everything to be pitch-perfect. With perfect planning, you can convert your dreams into reality. There is really no need to worry about funds. LoanTap can help you get a wedding loan within 24-36 hours. LoanTap offers fast loans for weddings from Rs 50,000-Rs 10,00,000 for tenures ranging from six months to five years.
So, you can relax and focus on your wedding and honeymoon plans. After all, weddings are a once in a lifetime occasion and they must be special.
It is advised to use the services of a wedding planner. No matter which city you plan to get married in, wedding planners can help you create a momentous event and unforgettable memories. Be it the venue, the theme and decoration, the food, transport or photography, they can take care of it all.
Along with the wedding, you will need to plan for your honeymoon as well.If Thailand is the destination you have in mind, read on. We have listed a few honeymoon packages. You can take your pick and enjoy a dream vacation with your sweetheart.
Don’t worry about the funds. LoanTap will take care of that for you.
Thailand is a famous destination for honeymoons, holidays and destination weddings. We have handpicked some great honeymoon packages for you to pick easily from for your honeymoon date with your beloved.
Phuket Tour Package from Bangalore
Highlights of the tour:
– Reaching this tropical gem will be the first day of the Phuket package from Bangalore. Once you arrive at Phuket Airport, you will be taken to your comfortable hotel. The remainder of the day will be free for you to do anything you choose. You can either go local sightseeing on your own or relax in your hotel for the day.
– On the second day of your Phuket trip package from Bangalore, you will have the opportunity to cruise the deep blue waters of Phuket while taking a Big Boat ride around Phi Phi Island. This location is home to a diverse range of marine life as well as seasonal flora and fauna, drawing a large number of nature enthusiasts. You may enjoy fun-filled adventures like scuba diving and snorkelling here, which is known for various water-based activities.
– On the third day of your trip, you will travel to Krabi, where you will be transferred to a different hotel and have the remainder of the day free.
– On the fourth day of the tour, the focus will be on Krabi, with all of the major islands visited while sailing the sea on a large boat. You’ll be surrounded by adrenaline-pumping activities like snorkelling, diving, island hopping, and sunbathing for the entire day, and you’ll be able to enjoy the finest of this tropical paradise.
– The fifth and last day of your journey and you will be departing for the airport after a nice breakfast. Return to the airport, where you’ll join a flight back to Bangalore.
Thrillophilia INR 15,000 per adult after 20 percent off.
Thailand Honeymoon Package From Delhi
Highlights of the package:
– Begin your journey from Delhi on day one, and when you arrive at Phuket airport, you will be greeted by our agent and driven to your accommodation. Spend the rest of the day relaxing, and then get ready to see the Phuket FantaSea Show in the evening.
– On the second day, you will be taken by Big Boat to Phi Phi Island. Take a boat excursion across Maya Bay and explore the collection of six islands known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh. You can participate in aquatic activities such as swimming and snorkelling at Monkey Bay, as well as independently explore the island.
– On day 3, take a longboat ride to the famed James Bond Island. Monkey Cave, Suwankuha Temple, and Phang-Nga Bay National Park will all be visited. In Koh Panyee, get a taste of the local way of life by kayaking around James Bond Island and Talu Island.
– On the fourth day of your honeymoon package from Delhi to Thailand, you will be transferred to Krabi for the second leg of your journey. Check into the hotel and relax for the rest of the day.
– On day 5, take a speedboat tour of Krabi’s four islands, including Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Island, and Phranang Cave Beach, to see the utmost scenic splendour of Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Island, and Phranang Cave Beach.
– On the sixth day, after breakfast, be dropped off at the airport, as your Thailand honeymoon package from Delhi comes to a close.
Thrillophilia INR 41,816 per adult after 7 per cent off.
Thailand Honeymoon Package From Mumbai
Highlights of the package:
– This honeymoon journey spanning 6-days and 5-nights will see you travelling from Mumbai to Thailand via flight and land, with stops in Phuket and adjacent islands such as James Bond and Phi Phi.
– When you arrive at Krabi, you will immerse yourself in a very beautiful place when you will be visiting four islands that surround this magnificent land.
– Relax for three nights in Phuket and two nights in Krabi while trying the local delicacies and exploring the city for further experiences.
Thrillophilia INR 44,885 per adult after 5 percent off.
5 Days Best Islands of Phuket
Highlights of the package
Day 1 Time For Your Arrival in Phuket. Witness the beauty and the charm of the city. Arrive in Phuket, Thailand’s largest island, and take in the country’s artistic culture and stunning beaches. The agent will meet you at the airport and drive you to your accommodation. Enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure, and if you like, explore the magnificent city on your own.
Day 2 Visit Phi Phi Island. A great breakfast awaits you each morning, along with a stunning view of the city. Check out of the hotel and go exploring on Phi Phi Island. You will be transported on a speed boat, which will take approximately 10-15 minutes. Arrive at your location and embark on a full-day tour of some of the Andaman Sea’s most picturesque islands.
Day 3 Transfer to James Bond Island. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and a beautiful view of the city.
- Get ready to check out from the hotel and explore the magnificent James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay which is the second most popular region in the vicinity.
- You will be transported in a speed boat for a 20-minute ride.
- Arrive at the destination and marvel at the numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising out of the waters, which is featured in the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”.
Another famous destination is the fishing town of Koh Panyee on the island of Koh Panyee.
The programme also includes canoeing through limestone tunnels and through mangrove woods.
Later in the evening, return to Phuket.
Staying at a hotel in Phuket for the night.
Day 4 Visit the Khai Islands on the fourth day of your journey.
Day 5 will see you departing to India.
Thrillophilia INR 18,999 per adult after 15 percent off.
Once you plan your wedding and select your honeymoon package, draw up a budget. Now you can apply for a personal loan for a wedding.
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that can be taken for any purpose without the need to pledge any collateral. You can take a personal loan for your wedding and honeymoon.
How to get a personal loan online?
Getting a personal loan is simple. You have to first check if you are eligible for a personal loan.
If you are an Indian citizen or resident over the age of 21 years and earning a net monthly income of over Rs 30,000, you are eligible to get a loan.
You will need to visit the LoanTap website and place an online loan application providing the required details. You will need to upload the following documents.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Salary slips of last three months
- Bank statements of last six months
Once you have sent the application, the LoanTap team will evaluate it. If you have a decent credit score and your documents are in order, your loan will most probably get approved and the amount transferred to your mandated account. The entire process will not take more than 24-36 hours.
LoanTap provides flexible repayment options. You can choose an interest-only EMI where you pay only the interest component for the first three months and normal EMIs thereafter.
If you foreclose the personal loan after six months there is no prepayment penalty. Personal loan finance is very simple and convenient. It is cheaper than a credit card when it comes to interest rates and you can manage your EMIs in a structured fashion.
If you have a good credit score and decent employment with a steady salary, getting quick personal loans is a breeze. We, at LoanTap, understand your aspirations and try to help you convert them into reality. Go ahead, make your wedding and honeymoon plans. Let us fund you upfront. You can enjoy your dream vacation and repay your loans in convenient installments.
Bollywood films have played an important role in creating a craze for big, fat Indian weddings full of glitz and glamour. Every young couple dreams of recreating the magic on their wedding day. In recent years Destination weddings are the thing but they can cost a bomb. Throw a Thailand Honeymoon in the mix and you could be looking at a whopping big number.
Well, since, you don’t get married every day, you may want to make all your dreams come true and make your wedding an unforgettable experience. How do you balance your funds and the marriage cost?
The answer could lie in a quick wedding loan. At LoanTap you can get personal loans for weddings from Rs 50,000- Rs 10,00,000 that can be repaid over six months to five years. Interest rates start at 18% per annum. That’s a lot cheaper than credit cards which can charge you 2.5-3% per month. If you need more than Rs 10,00,000 you can choose to apply for separate loans and double the amount.
Moreover, LoanTap provides loans in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Noida, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Indore etc. So no matter where you live, you can download the LoanTap app, fill out the application and upload your documents or get LoanTap representatives to collect them.
If you are over 21 with a net monthly income of over Rs 30,000 and a reasonable credit score between 680-730, your day is made. You can expect LoanTap to approve your application and disburse the loan within 24-36 hours.
So, you can go ahead and have the destination wedding of your dreams followed by a long intense honeymoon in Thailand. Use the quick wedding loan to fund your dreams. Bring them to life and create an experience that will last a lifetime.
LoanTap’s quick wedding loan will help you not to feel the pinch of rising marriage costs. Don’t cut corners. Live life to the fullest. With LoanTap by your side, nothing is impossible.