A break from the routine is much needed every now then to keep the body and soul refreshed. Going for a vacation with the family is medicine for the soul. Planning for a vacation takes a lot of effort since you need to check out multiple sites to collect the necessary information. In case you are planning on a Maldives trip, here is some relevant information that would be useful for you.
You can plan your vacations without any worry because LoanTap will take care of your funding needs. It is extremely easy to get a holiday loan from LoanTap. A few clicks and you are done.
The entire process from application to cash takes 24 hours. When such a convenient option is available, there is no need to stress yourself about funds. After all, turning your dreams into reality is important and a vacation can be really rejuvenating for the family.
Some of the Maldives tourism packages from India are listed below-
Maldives Relaxing Family Package
Highlights of the package:
- Enjoy aquatic activities while you wake up to a beautiful morning. Day 1 will see you arriving at the Male airport and shifting to Kurumba. As part of your Maldives trip plan, you may also opt to spend the day at leisure. Alternatively, you may venture out on your own and take in the island’s breathtaking scenery.
- Soak in the rays while admiring the beautiful seaside views. Day 2 will see you On the second day of your Maldives holiday package, wake up to a spectacular sunrise, followed by a wonderful breakfast at the hotel.
At the resort, spend the day relaxing with your loved ones. Additionally, optional water activities such as snorkelling, windsurfing, canoeing, scuba diving, kayaking, riding banana tubes, and catamaran sailing are available (charges extra).
End the day with a romantic candle-lit supper with your better half at the resort’s restaurant, while the kids have fun at the Majaa Kid’s Club.
Pro Tip: The Maldives are known for their diving and snorkelling, so make sure you participate in these sports.
- Enjoy the time you spend with your family in the relaxing atmosphere of the island.
Day 3 will see you start your day off right with a hearty breakfast. On this relaxing day, take in the lovely atmosphere of the location with your family.
Later, as part of your Maldives package, unwind with a relaxing spa treatment. As part of your Maldives holiday package, you may also go on an optional picnic on a distant island.
On a sunset fishing excursion, take in the quiet and beauty of the area while engaging in big game sportfishing with your kids (charges extra).
Make the most of your day by exploring Male and getting a sense of how the people there live. With this fantastic Maldives holiday package, you can relax and enjoy the unrivalled beauty of the islands’ beaches while basking in the sun.
- On a twilight fishing expedition, savour the tranquil surroundings.
- For a rejuvenating experience, try yoga and spa treatments. Day 4 will see you enjoying your day at leisure and an optional spa treatment.
- Day 5 will see you departing from the Maldives
Travel Triangle is offering the Maldives package price at INR 99,000 per person on a twin sharing basis.
Maldives Magnificent Family Tour Package
Highlights of the package:
- Enjoy the evening entertainment programme every day.
- Stay in a Beach Deluxe Room for three nights and an Overwater Suite for one night.
- Enjoy exciting water sports at your leisure.
- Take a breathtaking sail in the sunset.
- Make the most of your Maldives family vacation by booking an all-inclusive package that includes airport transfers by seaboat, seaplane, or ferry, a luxurious stay at Club Med Kani, watersports facilities with tuition and equipment, evening entertainment shows, and an international buffet with unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Furthermore, your Maldives tour itinerary is completely customisable, allowing you to have an economical ideal trip.
- At Club Med Kani, spend quality time with your family while soaking up the sun and enjoying the nightly entertainment programmes and water sports. On your Maldives holidays, choose from a variety of water activities such as snorkelling, windsurfing, banana boat excursions, and scuba diving. Spend an amazing vacation in this tropical paradise and provide your family with the ideal escape that they will remember for a long time.
- Explore this Maldives 5 days trip package, customize it, and book it now to embark on this incredible adventure with your loved ones. Also, take advantage of the opportunity to spend some time in the middle of stunning landscapes filled with turquoise oceans, coral reefs, and other attractions where the adrenaline addict in you may have a blast.
The Maldives trip cost in Indian Rupees offered by this Travel Triangle package is INR 145,711 per person on a twin sharing basis.
Maldives Refreshing Family Tour Package
Highlights of the package:
- Take a tour of Male.
- Enjoy your vacation to Sand Bank.
- Scuba diving is a fun activity.
- The sundeck is a great place to spend the day with your loved ones.
- Take a whale-watching submarine cruise.
- Day 1 will see you arriving in the Maldives
- Day 2 will see you taking an adventurous day trip
- Day 3 will see you enjoy Scuba Diving
- Day 4 will see you explore the submarine tour
- On Day 5, you will depart back home
Travel Triangle is offering the Maldives trip package at INR 38,000 per person on a twin sharing basis.
Maldives Fascinating Family Tour Package
Enjoy your Maldives holiday packages from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, and Chennai, among other Indian cities. These Maldives family vacation packages from India may be readily adjusted by the tourist to meet specific needs for a fantastic family vacation. Spend the days of your Maldives holidays with your family relaxing on the beach, soaking in the rays, and bonding.
Deep-sea fishing, windsurfing, banana boat rides, snorkelling, diving, water skiing, and scuba diving are just a few of the water sports available to families. On this Maldives family holiday package, travellers may also go on island hopping trips.
Indoor activities and spa facilities are also available at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa. Enjoy the in-house pool, dine on wonderful delicacies at the restaurants, or relax in your spacious accommodation. Leave the kids to the Kid’s Club and spend some quality time with your significant other. Take advantage of our Maldives family package for a memorable trip with your loved ones.
Travel Triangle is offering the package at INR 33,389 per person on a twin sharing basis.
Maldives Enchanting Family Package
This Maldives family holiday package, which includes a stay at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma, provides the ideal location for families to bond through a variety of water activities, optional tours and cruises, and a variety of leisure opportunities. Spend the days of your Maldives family holiday relaxing in the sun, getting a couple’s massage while the kids are entertained at the Kandoo Kids Club.
The Kandooma Spa, the Aqua Life Discovery Center, the infinity pool, and a well-equipped fitness centre are among the in-house activities available at the Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma. This 4 nights and 5 days Maldives family package includes the perfect plan for you to spend time at the beach or in your hotel with your family. Take advantage of this Maldives family package for a holiday to remember for you and your family.
Enjoy a variety of extra activities during this 5-day Maldives family vacation, including kayaking excursions, watersports, big game fishing, catamaran cruises, spa treatments, and more. These adventures will entice your family to extend their time in the Maldives.
Travel Triangle is offering the Maldives Tour package from India at INR 180,000 per person on a twin sharing basis.
Now that you have sufficient information about the various Maldives holiday packages from India, you can make your plans accordingly and draw up a budget. If you have a shortage of funds, you don’t need to fret. LoanTap will take care of your funding needs.
LoanTap offers vacation personal loans from Rs 50,000-Rs 10,00,000 for time frames ranging from six months to sixty months. Interest rates start from 18% per annum.
It is very simple to get a vacation personal loan from LoanTap. If you are an Indian citizen or resident over the age of 21 years and earning a net monthly income of over Rs 30,000 you are eligible to apply for a personal loan from LoanTap.
You will need to visit the LoanTap website or download the app and fill in the online application. You will also need to upload your PAN Card, Aadhaar card, salary slips of the previous three months and bank statements for the last six months.
If you have met all the loan parameters and have a decent credit score, your loan will be approved and the amount credited to your account. The entire process is completed within 24-36 hours.
LoanTap keeps the process extremely simple, quick and efficient. The idea is to make the loan experience as delightful as possible. You can pay the EMIs using a repayment plan of your choice. After six months you have the flexibility to foreclose your loan without any prepayment penalty.
Go, take the Maldives trip you have been planning! LoanTap will take care of the bills for the moment!
personal loan for holiday, holiday vacations loans
The Maldives is a dream destination for a serene holiday on the beach. Are you making plans to escape to the Maldives for a family vacation this summer? Have you figured out the itinerary? How many days, what you are going to do, where you are staying- the complete details?
Are you worried that you may be wiping out your savings? Does that thought force you to defer a well deserved holiday? After the turmoil of the last two years, life is slowly limping back to normal. People have started traveling and enjoying their holidays.
Give your family the break they need. Contact LoanTap if you have funding issues to get a personal loan for holiday.
LoanTap offers holiday vacation loans from Rs 50,000- Rs 10,00,000 for tenures ranging from 6 months to 5 years at interest rates starting from 18% per annum. That is a whole lot cheaper than swiping your credit card which charges 30-36% annually.
If you are over 21 years old and earn a net monthly income of Rs 30,000 and have a credit score of 680-730 you can apply for a personal loan for holiday from LoanTap.
All you need to do is download the LoanTap app and fill out an online application. You will need to upload the supporting documents.LoanTap provides loans in several cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Noida, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Indore and more. So, they can send representatives to collect the documents from your place.
You can pay off the loan in convenient installments and have the flexibility to foreclose the loan after 6 months without any prepayment penalty.
What are you waiting for? Get the holiday vacation loan from LoanTap and enjoy a blissful holiday with your family. You can pay this off comfortably and your savings will remain intact. Enjoy the small pleasures of life.