Looking for a vacation spot in 2022? We’ve compiled a list of 15 of Europe’s greatest destinations to visit next year.
Exploring everything Florence has to offer would take weeks. A smaller city’s major tourist attraction would almost certainly be one of its dozens of cathedrals. Let’s see what the city has to offer.
- Tourist Attractions : Piazza della Signoria, Academy Gallery, the Loggia dei Lanzi, Uffizi Palace and Gallery
- Best Visit Time : The best times to go to Florence are during the months of April, May, and September.
- How To Reach : Flights are available from New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Things To Do : Explore Piazzale Michelangiolo, Visit Baptistery of St. John, Visit Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza Duomo
Santorini is a Greek island off the coast of the country’s southeast coast. It’s now a tremendously popular tourist site, receiving tens of thousands of visitors each year due to its beautiful cityscape.
- Tourist Attractions : Oia, Caldera, Firá, Museum of Prehistoric Thira
- Best Visit Time : September to October and April to May
- How To Reach : Flights are available from the airports of New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai.
- Things To Do : Visit Akrotíri Archaeological Site, Visit Red Beach, Visit Ancient Thira
Colmar, located in the Alsace region of Eastern France, is a lovely and attractive city.
- Tourist Attractions : Musée Unterlinden, Eglise des Dominicains, Koïfhus, Old Town & Place de la Cathédrale
- Best Visit Time : The summer season or the mid-year months.
- How To Reach : Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad offer flights
- Things To Do : Explore Quartier de la Krutenau, Visit Quartier des Tanneurs, Visit Quai de la Poissonnerie
Amsterdam is one of Europe’s most attractive towns, and it’s ideal for a spring vacation.
- Tourist Attractions : Vondelpark, Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum, Jordaan
- Best Visit Time : Between April and early June, or mid-September to mid-October.
- How To Reach : New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Things To Do : Visit Royal Palace of Amsterdam, Explore Dam Square, Visit Van Gogh Museum
Dublin is a fantastic city break location, and even if it rains, there will be enough to see and do.
- Tourist Attractions : The National Gallery of Ireland, Kildare Street Museums, Houses of Parliament, Trinity College and College Green
- Best Visit Time : June through August
- How To Reach : New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kochi, Chennai
- Things To Do : Explore The Little Museum of Dublin, Visit St. Stephens Green, Visit Grafton Street
Venice is a popular tourist destination since it is such a unique and lovely destination. Let’s look at the details.
- Tourist Attractions : Bridge of Sighs, Palazzo Ducale, Piazza San Marco, St. Mark’s Basilica
- Best Visit Time : April, May, September, and October
- How To Reach : Flights to Venice are available from Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, New Delhi and Chennai.
- Things To Do : Explore Scuola Grande di San Rocco, Visit Ponte di Rialto, Visit Grand Canal
Zurich is Switzerland’s economic and cultural centre, as well as one of Europe’s major financial and industrial centres.
- Tourist Attractions : Lindenhof, Bahnhofstrasse and the Bahnhof, Fraumünster, Niederdorf and the Old Town
- Best Visit Time : June to August
- How To Reach : New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata
- Things To Do : Play on Lake Zürich, Explore Kunsthaus Zürich, Ride the Train up the Uetliberg
Dubrovnik is a lovely city on the Adriatic Coast that is a popular summer destination, so avoid the crowds and go in the spring.
- Tourist Attractions : Stradun of Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik Cathedral and Treasury, The Old City Walls, The Large Fountain of Onofrio and St. Saviour Church
- Best Visit Time : April to mid-June and mid-September to mid-October is the best time to visit Dubrovnik
- How To Reach : Flights are available from Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai.
- Things To Do : Visit Fort Lovrijenac, Loggia Square, Explore The City Gates
Budapest is one of the best European towns to visit for individuals on a budget who are interested in history.
- Tourist Attractions : Hungarian Parliament Building, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Crown Jewels, Buda Castle & Castle Hill, Fisherman’s Bastion
- Best Visit Time : March to May and September through November
- How To Reach : Flights are available from New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
- Things To Do : Visit The Museum of Fine Arts, Visit Matthias Church, Explore Gellért Hill, Visit The Danube Promenade
Vienna is a wonderful and romantic destination that is ideal for a spring break.
- Tourist Attractions : Prater, the Giant Ferris Wheel, Vienna Zoo, Belvedere Palace
- Best Visit Time : April to May or September to October
- How To Reach : Flights are available from Delhi and Bengaluru.
- Things To Do : Explore the Spanish Riding School, See St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Explore Imperial Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens, Visit the Historic Hofburg
Copenhagen will keep you busy in the spring with its many sights and things to see and do, and it also makes for a great city vacation.
- Tourist Attractions : The Round Tower, Den Bla Planet, Christiansborg Palace, Tivoli Gardens
- Best Visit Time : March to May or between June and August
- How To Reach : Flights are available from New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore to Copenhagen.
- Things To Do : Visit Nyhavn Harbor, Visit National Museum of Denmark, Explore The National Gallery of Denmark
Malta, a small country south of Italy, has plenty to do during a spring visit. From experiencing cities and learning about their history to visiting the Blue Lagoon, Popeye Village, and the coast’s beaches, there’s something for everyone.
- Tourist Attractions : Prehistoric Tarxien Temples, Hal Saflieni Hypogeum, Valletta
- Best Visit Time : Spring and early summer, April, May and June
- How To Reach : Flights are available from New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore to Malta
- Things To Do : Visit Blue Lagoon, Visit The Idyllic Island of Gozo, Explore Historical Attractions in Rabat
Reykjavik may not be the first place that springs to mind when thinking about European destinations, but it should be on your list. While many visitors come to Iceland in the winter in the hopes of seeing the Northern Lights, others come in the summer for the continuous sunshine.
- Tourist Attractions : The Settlement Exhibition, Mount Esja, Harpa, Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Best Visit Time : June to August
- How To Reach : Flights are available from New Delhi and Mumbai
- Things To Do : Visit Thermal Pools, Explore Downtown Reykjavik, Whale Watching Tour
A journey to Europe isn’t complete without a stop in Lisbon. The Portuguese, who are naturally kind and passionate, will greet you with warm grins and substantial food.
- Tourist Attractions : Museu Calouste Gulbenkian, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, Oceanário de Lisboa, Castelo de São Jorge
- Best Visit Time : March to May or September to October
- How To Reach : Flights from New Delhi, Mumbai and bengaluru are available
- Things To Do : Explore the city with Elevador de Santa Justa, Visit Torre de Belém, Visit Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga
London is known to have beautiful buildings. Let’s take a look at what all you can do there.
- Tourist Attractions : Victoria and Albert Museum, Big Ben, National Gallery, The Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus.
- Best Visit Time : Mid-September through November
- How To Reach : Air India, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, and Jet Airways offer nonstop flights from India to London.
- Things To Do : See the Royal Jewels at The Tower of London and Walk Across Tower Bridge, Get Cultured at the British Museum, Visit Buckingham Palace and Watch the Changing of the Guard.
Now that the list of exotic holiday destinations in Europe is ready, all you need to do is start making plans with our travel loan. Don’t be hassled by the shortfall in funds. LoanTap is here to solve your funding issues.You can fill up an online application and upload the basic documents.If your papers are in order and you have a good credit score, you can have your loan approved and disbursed within 24-36 hours. LoanTap offers Rs 50,000- Rs 10,00,000 for periods ranging from 6 months to 60 months. Interest rates start from 18% p.a which is cheaper than credit cards. Don’t let the opportunity of a exotic holiday pass you by. Make your dreams a reality with LoanTap Holiday Loans.
Related articles –
Top 10 Holiday Destinations In India To Visit With Your Family